Activating Our Body’s Natural Healing Abilities
Restoring Our Divine Health and Strength
Once we raise our state of consciousness and our vibration, we may harness the Divine Light of Enlightenment, and the Seed of God, Divine Love, which brings forth life across the universe, to restore our divine health and strength.
Speaking in Alef
Alef is the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet, it is the silence as we open our mouth, right before we make a sound. To speak in Alef, we must move our lips without making a sound, but feeling the words emitting from our hearts—we are speaking from the heart. We must also smile and be filled with joy, happiness, and excitement when speaking in Alef as we are speaking in the universal language of love.
Complete the following meditation exercise:
- Sit up straight and close your eyes.
- Visualize the Muladhara chakra in its three-dimensional shape, glowing in Divine Light and floating at an approximate distance of one to two feet from your face. Once the three-dimensional chakra appears clearly, gently lower it to its respected position in your physical body and chant its Bija Mantra three times. Repeat for the first five chakras (Muladhara, Svadhisthana, Manipura, Anahata, and Vishuddha).
- Visualize the Ajna chakra in its three-dimensional shape, glowing in Divine Light and floating between the eyes and above the brow line. Once the three-dimensional chakra appears clearly, chant its Bija Mantra three times. You can then proceed with the final chakra.
- Visualize the Sahasrara chakra in its three-dimensional shape, glowing in Divine Light and floating just above the crown of the head. Once the three-dimensional chakra appears clearly, chant its Bija Mantra three times (speak in Alef) and then visualize Divine Light beaming down from Heaven above on your Sahasrara chakra and see the rose blooming with a thousand petals.
- Visualize the beam of Divine Light then moving down your spine as it activates your other six chakras.
- Visualize yourself as a shining bright star in the center of the universe.
- Repeat the following mantra in Alef for 15 minutes as you keep visualizing yourself as a shining bright star in the center of the universe: “I am filled with Light and Love, and I am one with the universe.”
- You may then remain conscious of the vibrating healing energy within and around your body and enjoy this powerful healing experience.
- You may end this session once the healing energy dissipates.
You will quickly see changes with your thought process that will empower you to make positive changes in your lifestyle.
Tips for This Exercise:
- You may also recite the mantra for 15 minutes and then remain peacefully within for another 15 minutes.
- You may use a 108 bead mala necklace to time your session; holding your mala in your right hand and starting at the guru bead, recite your mantra each time you move ahead one bead with your thumb. Once you travel around the mala and reach the guru bead once more, reverse direction and begin again, do not pass over the guru bead. Reciting the mantra 216 times should last approximately 15 minutes.