Channelling Our Higher Self or Any Other Higher Entity
Speaking in Alef
Alef is the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet, it is the silence as we open our mouth, right before we make a sound. To speak in Alef, we must move our lips without making a sound, but feeling the words emitting from our hearts—we are speaking from the heart. We must also smile and be filled with joy, happiness, and excitement when speaking in Alef as we are speaking in the universal language of love, and love is the seed of God which brings forth life across the universe. Once we raise our state of consciousness and our vibration, we may speak in Alef to communicate freely with our higher self, or any other higher entity across the universe, without having to learn any complex or incomprehensible language.
Complete the following meditation exercise:
- Sit up straight and close your eyes.
- Visualize the Muladhara chakra in its three-dimensional shape, glowing in Divine Light and floating at an approximate distance of one to two feet from your face. Once the three-dimensional chakra appears clearly, gently lower it to its respected position in your physical body and chant its Bija Mantra three times. Repeat for the first five chakras (Muladhara, Svadhisthana, Manipura, Anahata, and Vishuddha).
- Visualize the Ajna chakra in its three-dimensional shape, glowing in Divine Light and floating between the eyes and above the brow line. Once the three-dimensional chakra appears clearly, chant its Bija Mantra three times. You can then proceed with the final chakra.
- Visualize the Sahasrara chakra in its three-dimensional shape, glowing in Divine Light and floating just above the crown of the head. Once the three-dimensional chakra appears clearly, chant its Bija Mantra three times (speak in Alef) and then visualize Divine Light beaming down from Heaven above on your Sahasrara chakra and see the rose blooming with a thousand petals.
- Visualize the beam of Divine Light then moving down your spine as it activates your other six chakras.
- Visualize yourself as a shining bright star in the center of the universe.
- Speak the following words in Alef: “I call upon [HIGHER ENTITY/ANGEL’S NAME] to be present with me today.”
- Follow with the following words in Alef: “[HIGHER ENTITY/ANGEL’S NAME], has Our Lord Jesus Christ come in the flesh?”
- If you receive a positive response/feeling, proceed with your session, but if anything negative or any fear rises, end your session.
Tips for This Exercise:
- You should dedicate your first session to request your higher self’s name; be patient, contemplate on the answers received and keep questioning until you clearly understand how to spell and pronounce the name.
- Begin every question by stating the higher entity/angel’s name.
- Focus on Ajna—the bright white sphere—as you ask your question.
- If you are holding a remote viewing session or a blind contemplation session, activate your Palm Chakras, and then hold your right palm above the document/photograph/face down Tarot card as you contemplate and ask your questions in Alef. Otherwise, you may simply hold the Jnana Mudra.
The Power of Dreams:
We can also set our intentions with our higher self as we go to sleep to manifest a dream that will bring us an outside perspective and a clear understanding on anything we are struggling with.